Monday, March 14, 2011

catching up

Dad and Joe on a boys night out... and yes I was jealous so I tagged along.


Masai men showing off their jumping skills. Someday these two guys will have several fine wives.


Flowers that my wonderful mother gave to me!


Took a while, but they finally got a fire started!


Joe and his dear friend Jeremy


Cows and goats are a big part of the Masai culture.


Sometimes I get desperate. Sorrrrrry...


A two year old Masai boy.


So tired of this cold weather. Can't wait for summer!


My cutie-patootie baby Suzie


P.S. Sorry it took me so long to update. I am finally getting to it now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of Joe & Jeremy, though I'm amused at the height difference now :-) And hmmmm....haven't we been warned about Double Shots? LOL. Glad you are updating--LOVE your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! And goodness... That coffee looks downright dangerous!! Hahaha! Ooohhh, and I LOVE that lens flare in the flower photo.. SOOooo prettyyyyyy!! <3

    ReplyDelete