Saturday, February 5, 2011

I had fun playing with bubbles today! I got lots of fun colorful photos but I really like how the light shines on the popped bubbles on my lens.


A young Liberian girl


Snow in Texas? Two years in a row? Isn't this just supposed to happen like once every 10 years? Well, I enjoyed it and thought it was hilarious how all the roads were shut down with less than a half inch of snow!


A Masai family by their village



Ice.


A Liberian mother preparing the meal


We had a wonderful time with our "second sister" Krissy on Wednesday! She lived with us in South Korea and we have many good memories of her.


A house in Liberia

1 comment:

  1. Pretty as always! I LOVE the bubble effect in the first photo! SO COOL! I'll have to give it a try! ;) Haha! The snow looks awesome! Take some awesome snow photos for me, okay?

    ReplyDelete