Monday, January 10, 2011

Let me introduce to you Matuda (Mathilda said in an African accent). I found this poor doll sitting alone in a corner, abandoned. I felt sorry for her because she was so ugly, and so I adopted her. She cracks me up! Her ugliness is beautful!


This little boy lived in the Masai village. Like I said yesterday, flies are considered a good thing, so the little ones are not trained to swat them away. I cannot tell you how many health risks this entails. Due to traditions in the African culture, there are many heath issues that exist because of lack of knowledge. That is why I feel like God is calling me to become a medical missionary. I want to help them physically as well as spiritually.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your heart, Sarah, and am continuing to enjoy your pictures. Blessings to you today!

    ReplyDelete