Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Photo of the day: warming my feet by the fire



I am going to start doing something different with my blog. Starting now, I am still going to upload a photo a day, but also upload a photo that I have taken of Africa! I figured that with over 100,000 photos of Africa, I probably should start sharing them. Africa, especially the people, is very dear to my heart and I long to go back. By posting a picture a day, it will help remind me to pray for those people who are in such desperate need. I hope it will also encourage you to pray as well. And besides praying for the nationals, also pray for the missionaries. When you have a minute, send them a word of encouragement. I know from experience how difficult, and yet how rewarding it is to be in God's ministry. Just a quick email letting them know you are praying for them is all you need to do. It can make a big difference. So, I would encourage you as you read this, to take a quick minute and pray.


A working woman at the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture! And thanks for the reminder to pray for Africa.

    ReplyDelete